Hi, I'm Justin.
In my "first act," I was a Hollywood filmmaker, living with my wife and small boys in Southern California. I was ambitious, driven and loved movies. I built a successful career in the movie business, bringing inspirational stories including "Second Act", "One Chance", and "The Bucket List" to the big screen.
Now in my "second act" I'm building a new career, hoping to change people's lives through books, on-line, and with a little movie stuff on the side.
What I'm Up To
- ✍️ Writing! I'm fulfilling a lifelong dream by becoming novelist. I'm currently enrolled in the excellent Novel Writing Course at the famed Faber Academy in London, through which I'm writing my very first novel called Wide Awake. More on this in the blog!
- 💰 Millionaire Ditch Digger! I've had a secret, fifteen year career as a successful investor. Now we're teaching the the basic money-lessons we all should have learned in school to students everywhere.
- 🎬 Movies! I've partnered with one of the best-selling novelists in the world to bring her incredible series of books to film. The first announcement will be made right here.
- 🎬 More Movies! I'm also working on another top-secret for now (sorry, sorry, sorry) project with Participant Media, the company that brough you Oscar-winning films like Green Book, Bridge of Spies and Deep Water Horizon.
- 🚀 Blogging! In an effort to organize my life and thoughts and various projects, I'll be blogging here weekly about all the ways in which we can change our lives to be whatever we want.
Get in Touch
- 🐦 Twitter - If you've got a short question or message (<280 characters), please tweet @JustinZackham and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I also occasionally reply to Instagram DMs but with much less frequency.
- 📨 Email - If it's a longer thing, or you don't want it to be a public tweet, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org). I read 100% of emails (unless they're movie pitches, these I, unfortunately have to delete) but can't promise to get back to you. If you reply to my weekly newsletter with a specific question, the chances I'll reply are much higher.